HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirror

PostSubject: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNY8UUgKyE

someone please convert this to mp3 thanks. I tried using youtubetomp3 but it made it 20 minutes long so... Anyway hi to the forum. Hope you enjoy the song. Greetings from London.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikah

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm

hey nice of you to join, ermm thats not new, in fact very old, its called "Heres Metronomy" and is part of the set they did at Soldout back in 2005.

Its in the media thread,

Nikah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toshiba-3

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 am

Yeah that madoqueen person is kinda dumb.
Also calling The Hula "Harmonia Dress" while it's the name of the video from that guy who directed us towards the original MP3.

Golden Scans too :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.toshiba-3.com
ROWAN

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:53 am

I think we seriously need to make a media thread index because saying "it's in the media thread" must actually be rather daunting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/EddieFusion
Toshiba-3

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 am

That Madoqueen person seems to be angry now.
The funny thing is that she most probably get stuff through us.
Try to tell her a title is wrong or similar and she deletes your comment Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:34 pm

ROWAN wrote:
I think we seriously need to make a media thread index because saying "it's in the media thread" must actually be rather daunting...
I cannot seem to find it, could someone send it to me I'll pm you my email.
Oh and Jospeh has come to the defence of madqueen.

'Madqueen, whoever you are. you are doing the world a service.
Liking Metronomy is difficult to excuse.
But, fear not, you will get the last laugh.

God only knows how you got most of the stuff you have, it should warm your heart to know that no else seems to have it.
Ignore the haters, you can tell your kids you were there from the get go.
Hope to see you years from now
x'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:39 pm

yeah i saw that
nice of him but it's all just a big misunderstanding

i'm going to make a media index tonight
also, i'll re-up here's metronomy as the d/l link has expired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikah

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 am

i'm confused when did Joe type that madqueen defence? what annoys me is that well he says

"God only knows how you got most of the stuff you have, it should warm your heart to know that no else seems to have it."

Toshiba found all of that stuff and she gets the credit! what a crime. . .

Nikah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm

nikah wrote:
i'm confused when did Joe type that madqueen defence? what annoys me is that well he says

"God only knows how you got most of the stuff you have, it should warm your heart to know that no else seems to have it."

Toshiba found all of that stuff and she gets the credit! what a crime. . .

Nikah

I posted a reply to joseph saying that MAdqueen shouldn't get all the respect for uploading it, but it said comment awaiting appoval so I guess he'll never no. But she sent me the mp3 so all's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikah

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 am

Quote :
To those who insult me on Metronomy forums without knowing me (how clever):

i think Metronomy deserve better fans.

if someone needs information about the tracks i upload, ask and i'll answer.

(the spellings are on purpose).

Right, can someone ban her! i mean you can't just insult all of us like that! or can someone ask her why she has callled it miror if the spellings are on purpose?

Nikah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROWAN

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:42 am

I was planning on writing her a message - politely, of course, asking why she's done those things. We weren't insulting her, just wondering why she'd put different names.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 pm

maybe she wrote mirror cause of the picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/jackie7490
nikah

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am

mmmm a mirror for joe to look into?

mmm i think the media section should be hidden like the klaxons forum and only certain people should have access that would make madqueen squirm and reveal herself! also its warezing as WDIDN is in there and other released tracks? just a suggestion.

Nikah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nikah

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 am

Phwarfcat wrote:
yeah i saw that
nice of him but it's all just a big misunderstanding

i'm going to make a media index tonight
also, i'll re-up here's metronomy as the d/l link has expired

DONE. WOW, that took ages, will smarten it all up later!

Nikah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROWAN

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

It is hidden, actually! Madqueen is a member.

Also, good job on the index! I think it would be best to have all the links on there as well, though, and re-up anything that doesn't work any more.
Back to top Go down
Toshiba-3

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 am

Well I guess she found the mp3 somewhere on the net, and the download link was titled as a mirror link (see what I mean?). Seeing she's french, perhaps she got confused with said term and thought it was the actual song name. The same happened when she took The Hula from that video posted on youtube which used said song as the soundtrack: she got mixed up with the video's name. I even pointed her to where the real mp3 comes from (and thus the real song name) but she's stubborn ha! Oh well~

As for the index, this is a damn good idea. I'll probably soon reup the uptodate discography for those war*z boards and thus I can provide links here too (but for the official releases such as the LPs). The problem is that I often pack things up as 100MB zip files, this isn't very comfortable in this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror   

Back to top Go down

Metronomy New Song (I think) - Miror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1